What can you Enjoy at our Park & Beach?
The undoubted visitor favourite is our Inland Main Beach located on our South Lake – bring those trunks, buckets & spades! Kids will love the adventure playgrounds & junior climbing walls situated right by our beach.
We want everyone to be comfortable – which is why we also have a Children’s Beach Lagoon.
Some activities are launched from our South Lake & can all be hired by booking online. Captain Pedaloes & Mini Port Electric Boats or glide the waters in Kayaks & SUPS.
See our Prebookable Activities Here.
This all sits within extensive parkland, perfect for picnics and relaxing with friends & family.
Prebook Admission to guarantee entry & access our Park & Beach using the box below! Our beach is first come first serve, so arrive early to avoid disappointment!
We are following government guidelines with regards to all operations within the park. This means groups of up to two households (anyone in your support bubble counts as one household) can meet in any location. Social distancing should still be maintained between households/PODs.
Groups of up to six people from different households can meet following social distancing guidelines.
For more information on what is considered as a household or POD please visit www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- If you have flu like symptoms, please stay home and contact us via telephone or email to amend your ticket.
- Please help us to keep everybody safe by following social distancing rules, remaining a 2m distance apart and in groups of no more than 6 people.
- Please respect Social distancing spaces on the beach and picnic areas.
- Guests to wear face coverings when in shop and ordering food.
- Guests must wear their wristbands, you will be asked to present your wrist band at our cafes and shop. Or asked to show proof of admission purchase.
- Please only book activities within your household units. Failure to do so may result in being asked to leave the activity with no refund.
- Please make use of the sanitizing stations on site.